Lullabies and Baby Music to Inspire your Little Ones
Being a parent is arguably one of the most rewarding ‘jobs’ we as adults can have in our lifetimes. However, this wonderful experience is not without its challenges, particularly for new parents.
Baby music and lullabies have long been synonymous with soothing irritable infants. But research* has shown they can also be used to build cognitive abilities in your child at an early age and to strengthen the bond between baby and parent.
With these objectives in mind, Dreams & Lullabies has created our exclusive Lullabies Collection. This series helps to create a special feeling of love and contentment for your baby as it naturally calms, relaxes and helps them fall asleep to the soothing and comforting magic of this music. At the same time, these baby songs enhance your child’s emotional and neurological development.
Every piece of music has been carefully selected to provide the ideal qualities necessary to soothe your baby. Additionally, the Lullabies Collection has been scientifically designed and produced so the music gets more complex from month to month as your baby grows and develops, thus nourishing their brain.
Discover the serene environment this baby music creates for you and your little ones. Listen to a selection of music from this series using our audio player below.
This unique series is available through a cost-effective monthly subscription program. The subscription series is delivered to your desktop or mobile device once a month for a period of up to one (1) year. The collection can also be purchased as individual downloadable music CDs.
By subscribing to the Lullabies Collection, you will expose your child or grandchild to a wide range of music, everything from baby lullabies to children’s nursery rhymes, and from classical music to jazz, new age and contemporary.
To purchase this collection, or to learn more about it and our other music and audio products, please visit our eStore today.
• Scientifically designed to calm a crying baby and get them to sleep, creating a soothing environment that creates a sense of security and comfort.
• Each music CD will include at least 60 minutes of music.
• Baby music ranges from simple arrangements to full symphony orchestras. As your baby grows and develops, the music complexity increases. Complex sounds have been shown to stimulate and enrich an important part of an infant’s brain. The more the environment is enriched, the more developed the brain becomes.
• Provides relaxation for mother and child; you’ll both be happier and will strengthen the bond between you.
• Can be purchased as a unique monthly program, with the music selections starting out simply and building in complexity. This helps to augment the baby’s developing brain.
• Specially designed to help babies develop linguistic, math and spatial skills, these lullabies help to build a powerful foundation for their future development. More specifically, our music helps infants make sense of the world and relate better to others.
• Collection offers multiple styles of music that vary from month to month. Create interest and provide optimal brain development for your baby.
• Multicultural lullabies and melodies will introduce the baby to unfamiliar rhythms and harmonies that can help develop foreign language skills as the baby gets older.
Volume 1 Sample
Volume 2 Sample
Volume 3 Sample
Volume 4 Sample
Volume 5 Sample
* Neural Encoding of Music, Northwestern University School of Communication